I’ve never heard about Nasi Pakapau…I mean, what the heck is that? A bowl of rice with pau? Thus, when one of my friend introduced me to Nasi Pakapau I began to wonder what is Nasi Pakapau?
According to my friend, the food is originated from Thailand. No further details were mentioned.
Nasi Pakapau is consist of nasi putih, daging cincang, sup, sambal belacan and daun selasih. Daun selasih is what makes the food different
So i googled around bout this nasi pakapau. I found the ingredient of the meal:
- nasi putih (masak sendiri),telur mata pun sama,sambal belacan takde pun tak pe n ulam timun
- daging cincang (ramly burger)
- daun selasih (ni yg buat rasa dia lain)
- bwg putih
- kcg pjg (potong kecik tak nk pun tak pa)
- cili api ijau tu (potong kecik)
- sos tiram
- kicap manis
- garam sket,gula sket
I haven’t had the chance to eat Nasi Pakapau…I want to try the food as it looks damn delicious…
Hopefully I will get the chance to eat the food in the near future.. Nasi Pakapau can be reached at Seksyen 17, PJ