Buying Car Guide
Several days ago, Pojam called me and asked me how to buy a car. I explained to him everything about buying car process. Below are the steps of buying a car to you, in case you don’t know.
1. Do your own research what car you want to buy,performance, practicality, maintenance (important), fuel consumption and reliability.
2. Calculate how much can you afford per month to pay the installment, the formula is your monthly installment should not be more than 1/3 of your monthly salary. Anything more than that, you can’t afford the car. Please downgrade your choice of car.
3. Remember if your monthly installment is RM600, it means you are spending RM1200 to use the car. It’s always times 2 (x 2).
4. Walk into car showroom, talk to the salesman, get the interest rate, nego for the best package (tinted, T&G etc). Nego before paying booking fee, salesman will hardly entertain your request after booking payment.
5. Perform sembahyang hajat/istiqarah, ask for blessing from God for your intention to buy a car. Please ensure your heart is free this time. Hope He will grants ur wish if it will bring you good. Other wise, hope He will prevents you from buying it. Insyallah, Allah will give u a sign later on.
5. Finalize your down payment amount, pay the booking fee to salesman. For loan application, bring along copies of IC, driving license and 3 months payslip. If you have a clean record, it will be easy for you to get loan. Bank will call you for interview.
6. After loan approval, pay the down payment. Sign the agreement form.
7. Collect the car after it has arrived, do your own pre-check by making your own checklist. Sign the delivery form.
8. Bring out the car and drive it lah…
9. Perform sembahyang hajat with air tawar. Ask for Allah to protect your car from bad intentions, protect your car while you are using it etc semoga Allah merahmati usaha kita. Air tawar itu curah pada kereta.
Finally, you have a car under your name. Congratulations 🙂